Quando sei totalmente assorbito da qualcos’altro che non è quello che vuoi fare tu, vuol dire che c’è necessariamente qualcosa che non va.
Per questo, sono tornato.
“26 Risorse sui social media che magari ti sei perso”. (from Marshable)
26 Essential Social Media Resources You May Have Missed
The week gone by was loaded with essential reading, especially in the tech department. We know you’re busy, and digging through that RSS reader for all the good stuff you missed is a chore.
That’s why we’ve once again gathered the Crème de la Crème in our weekly super-post. Take a weekend stroll through this garden of resources that includes a few environmentally friendly gadget guides, some killer small business advice, and an inbox master cleanse, which may be a weekend project itself.
- HOW TO: Disable Facebook’s “Instant Personalization” [PRIVACY]New menus on the Facebook home page this week took users by surprise, and left many concerned about the privacy implications of being suddenly more “connected” to their favorite sites and interests. If you’re looking for ways to opt out of these new features, this guide will show you how.
- HOW TO: Spring Clean Your Twitter AccountAn untended Twitter feed can quickly become overgrown with useless tweets and dead weight users. These great tools will help you streamline your Twitter account in no time.
- How Freelancers are Using Social Media for Real ResultsSocial media can be a boon for those who make their living gig-to-gig. Sheer networking is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to landing work via the social web. We spoke to freelancers in a variety of fields to find out how they make it happen.
- 9 Essential Social News and Bookmarking Sites for DesignersThe design community is always hungry for content, inspiration, and tutorials. These nine networks are a great place to discover and share creative resources.
- 4 Ways One Non-Profit Uses Location to Increase Engagement
The National Wildlife Federation has been getting creative with their social media awareness campaigns, particularly when it comes to location-based technologies. This post discusses some of their innovations.
- Tim Ferriss: 7 Great Principles for Dealing with Haters
For all the personal connections and open sharing done on social networks, you’ll always find a fair share of scathing negativity. Tim Ferriss, author of The Four Hour Work Week, gave a talk at The Next Web ‘10 event in Amsterdam, and had these seven points to share on the subject.
- Gowalla CEO Talks About the Future of Social Media [INTERVIEW]
We sat down with Josh Williams to discuss the origins of his location-based network, and what current trends in the space mean for the future.
- 5 Free Services for Pre-Scheduling Your Twitter Updates
Whether for marketing purposes, event promotion, or just keeping your account fresh while you’re on vacation, a tweet scheduler can be a handy tool. Check out these five great ones, all of them free.
- How Twitter’s New Media Blog Aims To Teach By Example
Twitter’s new blog highlights news organizations with smart Twitter integration in the hope of becoming a resource for the media. We spoke with Twitter about their strategies and goals.
- Top 10 LEGO Movie Tributes on YouTube
Those stop-motion goodies are back, this time reenacting our favorite flicks in all their colorful plastic glory.
- Top 10 YouTube Cover Songs
For better or worse, YouTube has become the ultimate repository of musical tributes. From guys in their bedrooms, to a capella cleverness, to guitar-wielding toddlers, this hand-picked list highlights some of the best around.
- 5 Ways to Support World Malaria Day Online
The fight to end malaria in the developing world has become a rallying cause on the social web. Check out these five easy ways you can make a difference online.
Perdonatemi se per mancanza di tempo non ve lo traduco, magari più in la.